5.08.2017

Sunday's Best

My sweet boy, dressed in a green shirt that I thrifted for $1. I know I'll miss this age when I can dress him in anything without complaints. But I also love when he picks out what he wants to wear. Sometimes it's a shirt covered in dinosaurs. But usually it's a white t-shirt with different trucks all over it. Today, I chose this soft linen button-up. Perfect for a Sunday at church.






We usually start each weekend off with a long walk to the park. Max is constantly picking up rocks and flowers along the way, putting them in his big plastic dump truck. He refuses to leave the house without a truck in tow. He loves anything with wheels, and has been known to lie on the ground to watch the wheels turn. Forever thankful for every moment I get to spend with this adventurous boy.